Hello my crafty friends, how are you all doing today? I’m so happy to show you another two cards I created for Concord&9th. Today my card are featuring two new products with a lot of butterflies. And if you know me then you know that I love Rainbows. All the colors just make me more then happy.
I have linked all the products below (affiliate links means no extra cost for you) and of course I will tell you how I created both cards. Let’s get into it.
For my first card I used the Bold Butterflies Stamp and Die Set and 5 different Concord&9th Inks to create a a wonderful rainbow slimline card.
- Cut a panel of Concord&9th white Cardstock down to 8 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches
- Use any blending tool and 5 different ink colors to create a rainbow
- Then use some white paint or watercolor to add some splatters onto your card panel. That way you add some dimension.
- I just used one of the butterflies but you could also use different ones. Stamp the outside in the same color that you used for your background.
- For the inner dots/part just use black ink.
- Use the coordinating dies or fussy cut the butterflies
- Adhere the butterflies onto your rainbow panel by just adding glue in the middle of the butterfly. Now it looks like they would fly around.
- Stamp the sentiment using Embossing Ink on black cardstock and heat emboss it in white.
And thats it for my first card. Now let’s jump over to the second slimline card I created.
For my second card I used the Butterfly Perfect Pairings Dies and Concord&9th cardstock.
- First start by cutting stripes out of all the cardstock colors from Concord&9th. They are all like 1/4 inch wide.
- Assemble all the stripes now onto a piece of copy paper of course in rainbow order. To glue them I used just a bit of liquide glue (you can you any glue or tape you want).
- Cut the stripes down to 8 1/4 inches by 3 1/4 inches.
- Now glue your stripes onto a slimline panel ( 8 1/2 by 3 1/2).
- Die cut the sentiment out of black cardstock 3x times and glue all the layer together.
- Glue the sentiment onto your stripe panel right in the middle
- Die cut the butterflies out of some gold glitter cardstock
- Cut out some of the butterflies and adhere them just around the sentiment.
And thats it my crafty friends. I think these are two very happy and bright cards and also easy to create.
I would love to read from you all down in the comment section. Wish you all a wonderful day and take care