Hello my crafty friends and Happy Friday. I’m so happy to be one of this months Guest Designer for the new Concord&9th release. Every Friday in the next three weeks I will show you what I created with the new products.
This release is full of amazing products which are super versatile and can be used in many ways. Today the products I will use are the Rainbow Stitches Die, Rainbow Sayings Stamps and the Everyday Saying Dies.
You will find all the products linked below (affiliate links mean no extra cost for you | you just support my art with it).
So let’s jump over on how I created these two cards.
- Cut a piece of navy blue cardstock down to 5 1/4 inch by 4 inches.
- Also do the same with a piece of craft cardstock but this one down to 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches.
- Now heat emboss one of the sentiments from the Bow Sayings Set in gold onto your navy blue cardstock.
- Now you can add some gold watercolor splatters onto that panel just to give it a bit of texture.
- Die cut the rainbow out of three different colors ( I used teal blue-ish ones) but you can use any colours you like or love
- Die cut the fringe out of gold glitter paper, you could also emboss a panel in gold and die cut it.
- Adhere now all the pieces onto your blue card panel using foam tape, that way you add some dimension to your rainbow.
For my second card I used the Everyday Saying Dies and the Sketched Dots Turnabout stamp for my background.
- Cut a piece of heavy white cardstock down to 5 1/2 inches by 4 1/4 inches.
- Place the Concord&9th Jig into your stamping tool and put your card panel right in the marked corners. Now you can place your turnabout stamp on top and pick it up with your stamping tool door.
- Stamp the dots using black ink, you could also use any other color you like. Don’t forget to turn your jig/cardpanel 4 times to get it covered with all the dots.
- Cut stripes in different colors (Rainbow) using a stripe die or with your guillotine.
- Adhere them using some glue on a piece of copy paper (that way it does not get that thick and you can die cut easily).
- Use the Hello die and cut it out of the stripe panel.
- Also die cut the shadow of the word die three times to give it some dimension and glue all together.
- Now just die cut the word friend three times out of black cardstock and also glue all the layers together.
- Place everything onto your dot panel and place it where you like it the most and adhere it using some liquide glue
And thats it sweet friends. I really love this new release and I had so much fun creating both cards. There are so many different ways to use these products and of course in any color you like or love.
I hope you like it and I would love to hear from you down at the comment section. Wish you all a wonderful week and take care.