Hello my crafty friends, how are you doing today? Today I’m showing you a card I created using the amazing slimline dies from Scrapbook.com. For this card I used the Scattered Heart die and the Cherry Pie Pop of Color to fill in the hearts. The big Love You sentiment is from Waffle Flower. These oversized sentiments are perfect for slimline cards.
I have linked all the products I have used below (affiliate means no extra cost for you .. you just support me).
Let’s jump over to the step by step.
- Die cut the Scattered Hearts out of white cardstock two times and once from black cardstock
- Glue the two white layers together and adhere them to a slimline panel.
- Now you can fill in the hearts using the Pop of Color. You can use any color but I used the Cherry Pie Red as it fits with this card. It don’t have to be perfect as you will adhere the black layer on top.
- After everything is dry, you can glue the black layer on top using liquide glue.
- Die cut the oversized Love You three times out of white cardstock and adhere all the layers together to add some dimension.
- Heat emboss the lower sentiment on black cardstock using white embossing powder.
- Adhere all the sentiments to the card using liquid glue and some foam tape for the lower sentiment.
And thats it crafty friends, its a very simple card but with a big message on it. It don’t have to be complicated to create a wonderful card right?
I hope you guys like it and I would love to hear from you at the comment section below.
Wish you all a wonderful day and stay safe and healthy friends.