Darling Hugs | Spellbinders
Hello my crafty friends, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today I’m showing you a card using a new Spellbinders Set designed by the amazing Mayline Jung.
It’s a bit different to the cards I normally do, but I just like to try out some new things.
There are four different sets with some cute and fun girls on them, you can of cause buy the bundle and you get a nice discount. You will find all the products linked below (affiliate links means no extra cost for you).
Enough said, I will tell you how I created this cute card.
- Cut a piece of heavy weight cardstock down to an A2 size card panel
- Use one of the sentiments in the set and stamp them using Embossing Ink all over the panel till it is completely covered
- Sprinkle white embossing powder over your panel and heat emboss it till everything is shiny and melted
- Ink Blend your panel (embossing resist technique) using any ink color you like. I used some Pinkfresh Inks
- Now stamp the girl image on white cardstock using black ink (I also used Pinkfresh here as it works perfect with alcohol markers)
- Color your image using any medium you like, I used my TriBlend markers from Spectrum Noir.
- I stamped the Hugs on black cardstock with embossing ink and heat emboss it in white (then fussy cut it).
- Now just adhere the girl and the hug using foam tape onto your card panel.
And thats it crafty friends. I think these sets are super cute and you can create many different cards using them.
I hope you like it and I would love to read about it in the comment section below.
Wish you all a wonderful day and take care.