Thank You Friend | Scrapbook.com
Hello my crafty friends and welcome to my blog.
So happy you are stopping by to see how I created this Thank You card using some amazing Scrapbook.com and Waffle Flower Crafts products.
I really love the slimline dies from Scrapbook.com . They have so many of them and the price is very good for what you get. You can use them in so many ways.
Of course you will find all the products linked below (affiliate links means no extra cost for you).
No let’s jump over on how I created this card.
- Use the Slimline Stars Die and die cut it twice out of white cardstock.
- Glue one of the slimline cuts onto a white card base.
- Use the Lemon Chiffon Pops of Color and add it into all the stars ( it don’t have to be perfect as it will be covered by the second star panel). Put it on the side and let it dry
- Now Use three different Distress Oxide Inks and ink blend your second star panel.
- Adhere the ink blend panel onto your card base with the yellow stars using liquide glue.
- Die cut the the Thank You die out of white cardstock three times and glue all the layers together to give it some dimension
- Heat emboss the sentiment on black cardstock in white.
- Adhere all the pieces onto your card base using liquide glue and some foam tape.
And there you got a bright and shine Thank You card. I love how the Pops of Colors make the stars look so bright. There are so many colors and I know you will love them also.
Thanks again for stopping by and wish all of you a wonderful day.
Awesome card, Daniel – really a beauty!