Hello my crafty friends and welcome to my new blog post.
Today I’m showing you a very simple card I created using some amazing products from MFT.
You will find all the products linked below (affiliate links means no extra cost for you).
- Cut a piece of white cardstock down to A2 size. (5 1/2 inches by 4 inches)
- Use the Square Stencil from MFT to create the black square on your card ( of course you could use color cardstock as well).
- Stamp the butterfly onto a piece of white cardstock. I used Inks from Kulricke but you can use any other Inks (I also love my Pinkfresh Inks).
- Stamp the details of the wing with Embossing Ink as well as the body of the butterfly and heat emboss it in Gold.
- Stamp the sentiment also with embossing ink and heat emboss in Gold.
- Adhere the butterfly using foam tape to give it some dimension.
And thats it my crafty friends. You can do this in many different colors either for the background or the butterfly. I think its a very simple card you can easily mass produce.
I hope you guys like it and I would love to see what you think just in the comment section below.
Thanks again for stopping by and I wish all of you a wonderful day.