Hello my crafty friends and thank you so much for stopping by to see my new blog post.
Today I got a big virtual hug for all of you. I really love this set from MF, cause it really fits in the moment we are living now. I would love to give hugs again just to everyone.
I have linked all the products below (affiliate links no extra cost for you).
So let’s jump over to how I created this card.
- Stamp the image with black ink ( I used the one from Kulricke, but of course you can use any other Alcohol Marker friendly Ink. For example the Black Ink from Pinkfresh Studio).
- Color your image using your Alcohol Markers or Penilcs (I used Alcohol Markers from Spectrum Noir).
- Die cut your image using the coordinating dies or even fussy cut (as you all know I hate to fussy cut).
- For my background I used three different ink colors from Kulricke (also I recommend the inks from Pinkfresh Studio).
- To get that nice frame around my background I used the Rectangle Stencil from MFT.
- Splatter some watercolor over your background ( I used the same colors as I used for my background and some white)
- Now stamp the sentiment just under your ink blended background also using Black Ink.
- Adhere your images using some liquide glue or even foam tape to give it some dimension.
And thats it my lovely friends. I hope you guys like my card and I would love to read about it in the comment section below.
Thanks again for all your love and support and see you all soon.