Hello my crafty friends and welcome to my new blog post.
This time I’m showing you how I made this bright and shine Happy Birthday card. I love bright colours and rainbows, that’s something that makes me happy.
Also have you ever used the cardstock sheets from Scrapbook.com? You get so many amazing colors and easy to storage as they are already pre-cut. I love them. You will find all the products linked below.
Let’s jump over on how I created this card.
- For my background I used the Buffalo Check Slimline Die and die cut it 3x times to add some dimension.
- Then I used the Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers-Monstera Leaf. For the main layer I used white cardstock and die cut it 5x times.
- Now for the second layer I used 5 different colours from the Brights Smooth Cardstock Paper Pad. They are soo super bright.
- I glued all the leaves with liquide glue, but just in the middle part, that way you can fold the leaves up a bit.
- I arranged the leaves onto my background, three of them looking to the left and two to the right and of course in rainbow order.
- The sentiment is from the Honey Bee Stamps Big Pickup Cab Set.
- I heat embossed the „sending you“ and „birthday wishes „on black with white embossing powder.
- I used the coordinating die to die cut the sentiment.
- To finish my card I adhered all the pieces onto my background and thats it.
And thats it my friends, such an easy and happy card just using some supplies. Of course you can use any colors or cardstock you have around to create such kind of cards.
I hope you like it and I wish all of you a wonderful day.