Hello crafty friends and welcome to my first Scrapbook.com post as a Design Team Member. I’m so happy to be part of this amazing Team.
For this card I mixed some products from Scrapbook.com with some Pinkfresh Studio products, of course you will find all the products linked below.
So lets jump over to how I created this card.
- First I did ink blend my background (background size is 8 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches)
- Use the slimline Moroccan Tile Die from Scrapbook.com and die cut it three times out of white cardstock to give it some dimension.
- Adhere your „Moroccan“ die cut on your ink blend background using some liquide glue.
- Stamp your image from the „Choose Hope“ Stamp Set from Pinkfresh Studio with Detail Black Hybrid Ink also from Pinkfresh.
- Now use the coordinating stencils from the „Choose Hope“ Set to color out the flowers and leaves.
- Die cut some leaves using the „Curvy Leaves Die Set“ out of vellum.
- Adhere your flower image onto your background using some foam tape and also adhere the curvy leaves just behind it.
- For the HI I used the „Bold Basic Alphabet Dies from Scrapbook.com. Die cut the H and the I out of white cardstock and heat emboss them in Gold.
- The small sentiment is from the Choose Hope Stamp Set. Stamp it on black cardstock with embossing ink and heat emboss in white.
- Adhere both of the sentiments using liquide glue just at the bottom right corner.
And thats it crafty friends, I really love the Slimline Dies from Scrapbook.com as you can use them in many ways.
I really hope you like my card and would like to hear from you just in the comment section below.
I wish you all a wonderful day and take care.