Hello my crafty friends and welcome to another cute blog post. Today I’m showing you how I made this cute simple card.
Of course you will find all the products linked below.
So here are the steps how I created this card:
- Stamp the image with black ink (alcohol marker friendly) on white cardstock
- Color your image using alcohol markers (I used Tri-Blend Markers from Spectrum Noir)
- Die cut everything using the coordinating dies or fussy cut (as you know me I don’t like to fussy cut)
- For the background I used the „Oval Extraordinaire“ Stencil from MFT
- Ink Blend your background using three different inks (you can use any color combo you like)
- Sprinkle some watercolor over your background ( I used red and orange and some white)
- Stamp your sentiment using your stamping tool ( I used my Misti)
- Adhere your images using foam tape or liquide glue. (I like to add some dimension).
And thats it crafty friends, a very simple and easy card but super cute. I really like this set from MFT.
Hope you guys like it and wish all of you a wonderful Sunday.