Hello my crafty friends and welcome Tony blog.
Today I’am showing you how I created this beatiful card using WOW! Embossing Powders and some Pinkfresh Studio products.
You will also find a short video where you will see how I created this card and of course you will find all the products linked below.
So lets jump over to the step by step of this card.
- Start by stamping your flower image on a piece of WOW! Embossing Smooth White Cardstock
- Heat emboss using WOW!Metallic Gold embossing powder
- Use all the 5 stencils from Pinkfresh to color the image by using your ink blending tool
- Use the coordinating die to die cut the image
- Now die cut the Pinkfresh frame 3x times and heat emboss one of them in Gold and glue them all together
- For your background, die cut it twice and glue them also together to get some nice dimension
- Die cut the love sentiment also 3 times and the shadow once
- Heat emboss one of the sentiment in gold and also glue them all together.
- Now just adhere everything together using some liquide glue and foam tape.
And thats it my crafty friends, I will try to keep my blog posts short, that way it does not get that boring to read all the different steps and its maybe easier to understand.
Would love to hear which WOW!Embossing Powder is your favorite or what kind or technique with embossing powder you would love to see next. Just write it down in the comment section below and don’t forget to watch the video.
Wish you all a wonderful day and stay safe and healthy.